It is just not right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is just not right.

I find it disturbing that I am still in 17th place in the SETI Murc team even though I have been away for so long.

How's that going? How many ETs have you found?
    FT.

Comment

On boincstats, I'm still number 31, and I haven't ran it in years...

I have been thinking of picking it up again, once I get properly settled in here...
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
        How's that going? How many ETs have you found?
        6 ETs so far . How many did you find?

Comment

And where were they from?
          -----------------Get this song on our 27-song CD (with poster):‪http://rhettandlink.com/music‬or on iTunes:‪http://bit.ly/uttp-itunes‬or on Amazon:‪http://bi...

I'm always reminded of that old MTV show Zig and Zag. I never saw it but once saw a fragement where the aliens Zig and Zag were seeing fragments of various MTV shows (e.g. Most Wanted), and then came to the conclusion "No, there is no intelligent life on earth.".
          pixar

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama View Post
            6 ETs so far . How many did you find?
            None, but I did do my bit to aid global warming when crunching the units on a brace of P166's.
            FT.

Comment

[/Sarcasm]
              Switched to ClimatePrediction.net. . . . .
              The CPU throttling does not work so well.
              Setting it to 40% causes it to fluctuate between 5 an 90%. Gonna drop back to 4 cores at 100%
              Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 14 February 2010, 14:55.

Comment

completly off topic, current licd story line is bringing me much amusement
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
                  None, but I did do my bit to aid global warming when crunching the units on a brace of P166's.
                  You contributed to global warming?
                  pixar

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq View Post
                    completly off topic, current licd story line is bringing me much amusement
                    Pretty good. In the previous part of the story the Warlock's head was chopped off.
                    Then, further hilarity ensues.

Comment

hehe yes, today was priceless

You have of course watched Warlock singing on youtube?
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Slaughter Your World is beyond funny.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama View Post
                          [/Sarcasm]
                          Switched to ClimatePrediction.net. . . . .
                          The CPU throttling does not work so well.
                          Setting it to 40% causes it to fluctuate between 5 an 90%. Gonna drop back to 4 cores at 100%
                          And you still have not caught up with me.... Rolling CPDN again.
                          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Hmmm, my first tricklets were sent over 36 hrs ago but I see no credits.. Have things changed (CPDN)?
                            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Unbelievable, we reached #21 once in CPDN, we're at #178 now with just 3 active (since I rejoined about two weeks ago). No one else thinking about pitting in?

Comment

Working...
                              X