Hey guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!

For some random reason it occurred to me to check if this site was still running. I think it was 5+ years since I last posted.

In any case; Hi!

Paddy
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Hi Paddy! Welcome back!
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Hi!!!
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
        Hi!!!
        I see your post count has exponentially grown!

Just realised I registered for this site 20+ years ago.
        That makes me feel old

Sasq still host?
        Last edited by Paddy; 26 May 2020, 00:38.
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Hey it's Paddy!
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hello!
            Long time no see (I remember name and especially avatar).
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Hey there Paddy from Baaaaa , WA. Welcome back
              paulw

Comment

Originally posted by paulw View Post
                Hey there Paddy from Baaaaa , WA. Welcome back
                In WA now. Stones throw away!

Comment

Welcome back Paddy!

Comment

How is life up in neigboruing (according to some news sites) Australia

Comment

Howdy!
                      Chuck
                      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Wow! So many old-timers have stuck around for 20 years!

Yeah, life's ok. Moving house on Saturday for the second time in eight months. Hate moving house! Kids changing schools so big upheaval this time.

So did anyone purchase a card past the G400? 😂 Not being following matrox but they seem to have gone in a 'different' direction...

Comment

Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                            So did anyone purchase a card past the G400?
                            LOL, I never actually got round to buying the G400 itself.... I just stuck around after I had a question on the card here...

With Corona, apparantly, the interweb got used quite a bit more and bandwidht was consideren a bit of an issue. Hence Netflix for instance lowered the bitrate of their feeds. You know, because of all the video calls (Teams, Hangout, Whatsapp, Zoom etc).

That made me think of the G550. It could do video conferencing at 56kbit/s!! Headcasting could finally have had its moment!
                            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I bought the Parhelia like a true MURCer. Unlike some of you traitors.

Comment

Working...
                              X