Hey DentyCracker 2Cool just got some PAL 6035's in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey DentyCracker 2Cool just got some PAL 6035's in

Hey man, he just got a shipment of PAL 6035's in and they won't last too long.
    http://www.2cooltek.com/index.html

He's in Florida which isn't too far from Jamaica.

BTW did you know a guy named Bevan Staple??
    He's from Jamaica, I've been working with him for a few years. He got me hooked on Jerk. Burned my blender out a few months ago making a batch of the stuff. Got a new one and have just started picking my home grown Habanero peppers to make some more

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Yumm! Habys! Bet you can make some mean jerk with those puppies. Is the Alpha sufficient to cool that stuff off? (Sort of keeping on topic) My little plant is still barren. I've got one lone pepper on my Serrano. Nothing but some flowers on my Thai. Guess we just haven't had enough hot weather here in the valley. Wish you could e-mail peppers. Gotta get back to work on that matter integrator/disintegrator.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Sh*t I already ordered a copper HSF (ATTech) from coolerguys. Don't know Mr. Staple but he's obviously a good guy if he got you hooked on Jerk hehe Love the stuff meself. We have no shortage of the proper kind of pepper (Scotch Bonnet) to use with Jerk Pork or Jerk Chicken.
      Damn again I had really wanted an alpha.
      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
      Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
      Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
      Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
      Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Mmmm!! Jerk Pork and Red Stripe beer even in New Mexico

It's only 8:40am and I'm getting a craving for the stuff. It's hard to find bottled jerk seasoning here. The last good jerk I bought was "Juliannes" brand and that got used up fast. It had a very nice sweet after taste and fragrance, maybe from allspice or something.

Oh!!No!! this thread could get booted to the Soap Box cause we're talking about food.

It's about Heatsinks and Blenders burning up making Jamaican Jerk OK....

It's Hardware related Honest....LOL

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I've only had jerk a few times but I do love the spicy foods. We've got a Caribbean restaurant in Palo Alto that doesn't do a bad job but the best I had was at a food faire in San Francisco; Jerked goat, speecy, spicy. ... You just need to be careful to apply a very thin coat of silver thermal compound (snicker, snicker).
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

When I lived in SantaFe,the chili they served was always my favorite,green or red,always went for the green,sopapillas and honey,cold beer.
            Sure do miss it!
            Oh,heatsinks,the Alpha is the best I've used,holds Tbird700@900 (1.85v) to 38.3- 42.7c.
            Duron 600@945(1.75v.)runs about the same.

Comment

Hey Alfie, you know what time of the year it is out here then. The chili roasters are out on the street corners roasting away as this years crop is being harvested. It smells wonderful

Comment

E-mail me a batch!
                You have a good recipe for Green chili?
                Oh,peltiers are cool,
                saw your other post.
                Thought about it,let us know how effective the venting works.
                Do you think water or Peltier or both?
                (As far as better cooling)
                What about chili paste?

Comment

Oh ya, back to hardware...

Water cooling and a pelt are by far the best way to go. With heatsink and fan you are still limited by room temp.
                  The duct works great, got to get the hot air coming off the pelt/heatsink out of the case.

Paul

Comment

I am truly sorry for those who don't have access to Jerk Pork and Red Stripe Beer everyday. Hehehe. on aserious note you could jerk pork on a Duron without HSF
                    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Xortam, can you recall the name of the Caribbean restaurant in San Francisco (which shares a pennisula with Silicon Valley where they make computer stuff like CPU's and chipsets and videocards but not heatsinks)?

Paul
                      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I understand Alfie's chile (as we spell it down here) withdrawls...LOL

Roasting fresh Green Chile

Here's some links:

To order fresh hatch green chile:
                        http://www.excitestores.com/stores/hatch_chile//
                        I believe these are fresh, so you would have to roast and peel them yourself.

A local store in Albuquerque, that I have used before to ship to my Brother and Inlaw's is:
                        The Chile Addict, phone 505-237-9070
                        They ship frozen, already roasted and peeled and it's about $80.00 for 10lbs which would last quite awhile

General info:
                        http://www-psych.nmsu.edu/~linda/chile.htm

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 27 September 2000).]

Comment

You're killing me ALBPM.
                          paulcs, it was several years ago ... I'll check with my bro and see if he recalls.

Comment

Thanks xortam.

Paul
                            paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Paul ... bro didn't remember the name but he thought it was on Hayes Street. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X