Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year

Happy new year everyone!

How did the year go for you? It was a tough year because I moved and changed job but new job is better although more demanding than previous one. Was able to keep freelance going also at the cost of vacations so this is week is first since January I can stay home, relax and do almost nothing. Couple of weeks ago I was in Switzerland. Really nice country but expensive AF.

Happy new year indeed.

Reasonable year, getting into brun-out. Go this client that insists on using me and increasing their dependence on me. Not smart and contrary to my advice.

As a matter of fact, I am working right now...
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Reasonable year, although too much work and stress... Hopefully we'll manage to get a better life-work balance this year, because we won't sustain is like it was.

But let's be positive... Happy new year guys!
      Last edited by VJ; 2 January 2023, 01:56.
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X