BIOS issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIOS issues

As I was the last person to post a new thread on here over a year ago, I'll do my thread for 2022

Nice video from vswitchzero on what to do if you have a potentially dead G100 or G200 card - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfLuFG9_D8

Hope everyone's doing well!

Cheers,
    Steve

I remember calling Matrox to Canada (then international calls were super expensive) about G400. They told me to make floppy and flash it.

Cheers.

Comment

Matrox support just never ends here

Hi!
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by UtwigMU View Post
        I remember calling Matrox to Canada (then international calls were super expensive) about G400. They told me to make floppy and flash it.
        Funny that now the reply would be: f-l-o-p-p-y ?
        Back then it was: 5.25", 3.5" SD or 3.5" HD
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yeah but that would be like around 1990. I was one of very few among friends who had 5.25 drive in 1992. G400 was 1999. 5.25" floppies were extinct then.

Comment

Working...
          X