Old Lady at the Ice Cream Parlor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Lady at the Ice Cream Parlor...

An old lady visited the Ice Cream Parlor, after browsing along the freezer bar, she went to the attendant:

"Young man, I'd like a gallon* of Vanilla, a gallon of Strawberry and a gallon of Chocolate."

The young man replied: "Yes, ma'am I can get you the Vanilla, and the Strawberry but I am afraid we are out of Chocolate."

"Oh, I see." Replied the old lady.

The old lady thinks about this and browses the freezer bar again, then returns to the attendant:

"Young man, I'd like a gallon of Vanilla, a gallon of Strawberry and a half-gallon of Chocolate."

To which the young man patiently replied: "Of course, ma'am I can get you the Vanilla, and the Strawberry but I am afraid we are out of Chocolate."

"Oh, I see." Replied the old lady.

The old lady thinks about this and browses the freezer bar again, then returns to the attendant:

"Young man, I'd like a gallon of Vanilla, a gallon of Strawberry and a pint of Chocolate."

Seeing where this conversation was headed, the young mans asks the old lady: "Ma'am, can you spell the 'van' in Vanilla?"

"Of course, I can... V. A. N." The old lady replied.

Then the young man asked the old lady: "Can you spell the 'straw' in Strawberry?"

To which she replied: "S. T. R. A. W."

Then he asks her: "Can you spell the 'FucQ' in Chocolate?"

Indignantly, she replies: "There is no 'FucQ' in Chocolate."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you..."

* approximately 4 Liters
    Last edited by MultimediaMan; 28 February 2022, 17:40.
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

:rofl:
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X