Greebe RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greebe RIP

Greebe aka Michael Honn passed away tonight at home. They suspect it was a heart attack.
    He had been improving since a stent was put in late July. He was ramping up to finally build his dream speakers that he talked about so often.
    Was a shock to hear from his other half that he was gone.

He lived in the Bradenton Florida area, so once/if an obit is posted I'll link it accordingly.

Next time you raise a glass, take a moment to remember him.
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Rest in peace friend...
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

RIP, Sir

Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Rest in peace.

Comment

This is sad. Condolences to his family and friends.

RIP neighbor.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Comment

Damn.... Just two weeks ago we were exchanging messages on Facebook, a bit about his recovery, heartrate monitors, politics and social situation and about 3D printers and speakers...
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Rip

Comment

Oh no! Rest in Peace, good buddy.
                  Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

May he rest in peace
                    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Hope you lived your life to the fullest Greebe.
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Wow! I haven't checked in here for quite some time and when I do, I see this.

Whilst I didn't know Greebe in person, I kinda felt I did through this place.
                        Condolences to friends and family.

Rest in peace my MURC Friend.
                        ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

I don't know why, maybe a disturbance in the force, but something has been making me think to check in on murc for the last couple of weeks (it's been a very long time), and I see this sad news.
                          So sorry to hear this. He was a great guy, and very knowledgeable. Condolences to his family and friends and may he Rest In Peace.
                          FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
                            I don't know why, maybe a disturbance in the force
                            That kept you away. We have balanced the force recently however and, well, here you are! Welcome back!
                            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                              X