How is everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyone

I took a sick leave this week because I've had a bit enough of everything at work. Was operating on the verge of burn out and changing of specs after I did a release at work pushed me to the point where I just walked out and notified doctor and work that I don't feel well. This is 2nd time in my entire life when I took a sick leave.

Taking week off, taking part in creative writing workshop with American author, went for 3h roadtrip around region we're not a allowed to leave with a friend. Today had a good 2nd stage job interview with IT lead from some US company with offices in Slovenia. Very startupy and open sourcy. No MS software, IPA for sign in, Mac and Linux desktops. Will see how it goes.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 15 April 2021, 12:08.

I can sympathize with being overwhelmed with work. It's all I do anymore.

Comment

A lot of work...
      We took the day of on Tuesday, and then two meetings were scheduled on it (which we had to attend).

We are postponing the wedding party with another year... mainly as my family / friends will either not be vaccinated or will have it close to the planned date. Postponing to September would have the same problem, so then we'll just go for one more year.

But I got my first vaccination (yesterday), so things are looking up.
      Hoping to be able to see my parents this summer, after 1.5 years due to the travel restrictions...
      Last edited by VJ; 28 April 2021, 08:07.
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X