Dentures and Demons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dentures and Demons

Just discovered 2 nice adventures on mobile (android and ios): Dentures and Demons 1 and 2
    I'm just an Italian guy who makes video games. Have a sit, take some pixels!

Humor in the style of Monkey Island, puzzles that are solvable (a bit of searching and some real out of the box thinking; but usually your environments are limited enough for it not to become frustrating).

Full game is downloadable for free, with purchases for extra content and removal of ads.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

I bought Betrayal at Krondor for Dos Box on GOG but haven't had much time to play.

Said yes to too many projects, now a bit overwhelmed

Comment

Betrayal at Krondor, wow, that was an amazing game. Got me to read Feist as well.

BOK felt so much more as an open world then I have ever seen in an RPG. Or adventure. I guess halfway between the two.

And the story is nice, I think only Mask of the Betrayer (D&D) was better. Never did the Baldur's gate things.
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
        Betrayal at Krondor, wow, that was an amazing game. Got me to read Feist as well.

BOK felt so much more as an open world then I have ever seen in an RPG. Or adventure. I guess halfway between the two.

And the story is nice, I think only Mask of the Betrayer (D&D) was better. Never did the Baldur's gate things.
        Pillars has good writing. The reason I got it is because it was high on the list of all time high and I remember the name from back then. Back than I had 386 with 4MB of RAM and 120MB HDD. Not enough to play RPGs. Had a big gap until my PII with Matrox G200

Comment

Sry, Pillars?
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Pillars of Eternity

Comment

Ah! I might try that once my stressfullest project since 7 years is finished.

Comment

Guess I'm not the one swamped with work...
                Project upon project... I don't know how/where the months are going...
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                X