Covid joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid joke

Judge: Explain what happened on that day?
    Female suspect: I came from work 2h earlier and I found my husband naked with our neighbour in our bedroom.
    Judge: What happened then?
    Female suspect: Then they both died of Covid-19.

Originally posted by UtwigMU View Post
    Judge: Explain what happened on that day?
    Female suspect: I came from work 2h earlier and I found my husband naked with our neighbour in our bedroom.
    Judge: What happened then?
    Female suspect: Then they both died of Covid-19.

Given the way stats are being calculated, it's possible!
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Lol
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

From a cartoon in a Belgian newspaper:
        "I don't get why they have so many age-categories for the vaccination. At the rate they are vaccinating, everybody will be 65+ by the time they receive it."
        and
        "Vaccination in Belgium goes like a train: it has delays even before it started."
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I liked this one
          https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2021/02/06...sukke-a4030732data67105159-0408b6.jpg
          FOKKE & SUKKE
          Get this with all zodiac signs

--Right.. Again! For a year now!
          ---- "You are inside all day, meet no one and do nothing".
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
          X