Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error reading threads (line 1587 in /home/murcws/murc.ws/includes/class_bbcode.php)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error reading threads (line 1587 in /home/murcws/murc.ws/includes/class_bbcode.php)

So I am consistently getting an error since this morning when I try to read a thread, whether I try to get to the first or last post.

I hope someone can fix this. But it'll be hard to read this post so I put part of the error message in the title.

Function name must be a string on line 1587 in /home/murcws/murc.ws/includes/class_bbcode.php
    #0 /home/murcws/murc.ws/includes/class_bbcode.php(1042): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
    #1 /home/murcws/murc.ws/includes/class_bbcode.php(563): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('SpaceX has Star...', 1, 1, 0)
    #2 /home/murcws/murc.ws/includes/class_bbcode.php(477): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('SpaceX has Star...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)
    #3 /home/murcws/murc.ws/includes/class_postbit.php(1242): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('SpaceX has Star...', 24, '1', false, NULL, NULL, false, 'on_nl2br')
    #4 /home/murcws/murc.ws/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()
    #5 /home/murcws/murc.ws/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
    #6 {main}
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

I emailed Sasq about it last night, this being the first time a post click worked for me
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Jup,works for me as well now.

@Sasq: Thanks!
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Uhm, but only with this thread??

Comment

PHP error, Dreamhost keeps auto upgrading.

Really do need to move it off of Dreamhost and onto something I control that on
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Wow, Sasq exists. I thought he was only a legend. Some people even have his email?

サースクさん、ありががとうございだ¾ã—た。

Sasq, thanks for keeping MURC alive.

I don't know how much MURC costs. I'm using Hetzner for cheap VPS - where you can get one for around 3 EUR for 1GB/25GB Linux vps and you can run OS and php of choice.

If you need help or funds let us now.
            Last edited by UtwigMU; 26 January 2021, 15:39.

Comment

What UtwigMU said.

MMGA!

Comment

Also get letsencrypt cert for MURC

Comment

It's on my list to move it to an AWS host I run for other sites in my collective. at which point the SSL cert is easy. It's just a time thing, I would have had time over the new year break, but apart from being a drooly mess, time was spent dealing with household things. My wife is currently stuck OS after a death in the family, and Australia has weekly returnee limits due to 2 weeks quarantine

Will get to it though soon (tm)
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                  X