Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headcasting is back!

To some extent:

Free download ?? https://www.hyprmeet.comProduct Hunt launch ?? https://www.producthunt.com/posts/hyprmeet-for-zoom-obsHyprmeet is an avatar video chat a...

Epic Games has acquired Hyprsense, with the goal to bring facial expressions to game characters. It follows their acquisitions of 3Lateral (virtual models that look like realistic people) and Cubic Motion (animation of realistic facial expressions).
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Originally posted by VJ View Post
    To some extent:

Free download ?? https://www.hyprmeet.comProduct Hunt launch ?? https://www.producthunt.com/posts/hyprmeet-for-zoom-obsHyprmeet is an avatar video chat a...

Epic Games has acquired Hyprsense, with the goal to bring facial expressions to game characters. It follows their acquisitions of 3Lateral (virtual models that look like realistic people) and Cubic Motion (animation of realistic facial expressions).
    Maybe we could have a MURC Zoom or Teams meet.

Comment

Could be interesting... I've never me a fellow Murcer...
      We are quite few left though...
      pixar

Comment

I've met Gnep, Wulfman and Transformx.

Who would potentially be for zoom or skype hangout?

Remember when we used to have IRC?
        Last edited by UtwigMU; 27 November 2020, 16:54.

Comment

I might.

I was on MURC IRC once. Took me a while to get there. When I did, I immediately got into a fight with Greebe, some misunderstanding LOL.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I would also be open to try it, although I'm so swamped with work and remote meetings...
            pixar

Comment

Only if they allow for a Cthulhu avatar
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I've created a zoom meeting. It's now 21:34 Paris, 22:34 Tel Aviv, 15:35 NYC

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.

I'll leave it for couple of hours.

If no one comes I suggest trying again next Saturday around 22:00 Paris, 23:00 Tel Aviv, 16:00 NYC or suggest some other time.

Comment

Seems no one saw it today, please suggest a date for meet or let's try next Saturday 7th.

Comment

I missed it... Not sure I can manage that late in the evening.... (sorry, project proposals and end-of-year reporting; combined with the fact that "work from home" actually made weekends and free time disappear )
                    pixar

Comment

Let's all put forth a proposal for sometime around next weekend. I don't have fixed stuff, except for Saturday morning CET.

Comment

So I'll try and be there if I know about 24h in advance. Saturday after 1200 to 2200 CET should be fine for me.
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I probably won't make it. It is the first weekend my wife does not have classes to teach...
                          pixar

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
                            I probably won't make it. It is the first weekend my wife does not have classes to teach...
                            Then let's go for weekend after that, so we also can catch a glimpse of that famous apartment.

Comment

She has remote lessons, but it should be possible (bandwidth should take it)... Apartment is a bit of a mess as we want to change some things...
                              pixar

Comment

Working...
                              X