New monitor and what a mess LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New monitor and what a mess LOL

My old Samsung 32" 1080p died, power supply gave up the ghost so replaced that with a spare 40" HDTV, but didn't like that and really wanted something along the lines of a 4k. Well the 40 was a pain due to it sitting on a shelf and a proper mount was in order as an extension to my old corner desk. So I added a 4x4 extension 6" out centered from the flat in the back. Mounted a 36" 2x4 to that, with 32" should be the mount top giving up to 4 more inches of height to play with if necessary. Besides it's not going to be seen. Bought a swivel tilt mount from Amazon... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and affixed a new LG 49" Nanocell 85 that will do 120Hz refresh to that. Near perfect, nanocell is floating and angled downward ~7° with it's bottom bezel being masked by the 17t-AN100 CTO laptop.

It's not as nice as my 65" LG OLED, but it's 1/3 the price and nothing smaller available with the specs and anything bigger would simply be too big
    Attached Files
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain
Working...
X