Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Which stonks are you buying if any?

So Philips. Had a bit of bad news regarding ventilators on recall. I think (or *speculate*) that markets tend to overreact and so I went in for a bit. Goal is to, over time, make 100 shares worth in realised profits, first including option premia.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Quote Originally Posted by Umfriend View Post
    So Philips. Had a bit of bad news regarding ventilators on recall. I think (or *speculate*) that markets tend to overreact and so I went in for a bit. Goal is to, over time, make 100 shares worth in realised profits, first including option premia.
    Is this same issue they had with carcinogenic foam particles in their CPAP machines?
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 1st May 2022 at 09:44.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Yeah, I think so.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

How are you all doing. I checked my stonks and I'm only down 6% YTD.

Doing pretty okay, down on Tesla from its peaks but they're getting ready to do a 3-1 split in August. Long hold anyway.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Yeah, given how FUR performed, I am doing nicely. Philips is not doing well lately so I haven't bought the dip fully yet but it'll get there. Friday I will very likely get another 100 @ 22 whereas market is 21.66 now.

Thread Information