No announcement yet.

Hey guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We quickly had to make something at work, and I found the open source program Shotcut ( http://www.shotcut.org/ ). Not sure how good it is when you really start doing stuff, but for us it was more than sufficient for applying some filter and stitching stuff together.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I'm using DaVinci resolve here and there and free version is very powerful. It's a GPU memory hog, waiting for upgrades to do more than simple videos.

It's cross platform (Win, Linux, Mac)

Comment

I'm late to the party but i just managed to cobble together a PC today and got it running on Windows 10

Cannot believe I'm 44 this year (i guess i'm one of the younger guys ) i was a lurker in my teens before i had the courage to become a member, 20+ years had just whizzed past

Frequency to check in here dropped off after my daughter was born, hope to check in more often. I have some updates that i should be posting some time soon

Take care everyone and stay safe

PS: My signature needs to be updated
        Last edited by Belwarrior; 20 June 2020, 09:29.
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Working...
        X