Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: WTF :2019-nCoV NovaCoronaVirus Thread

Yeah, only those who need processing power get microchips .

Israel invalidates green passes for everyone who was vaccinated more than 6 months ago or hadn't had a booster shot.
    https://www.rt.com/news/536447-israe...ass-new-rules/

Here most took the shot to make life easier, some people I know personally had reactions (nausea, fluttering heart). Those people will become very pissed when they are told to now take shot every 6 months.

Here research is targeting a universal Sarbecovirus mRNA vaccine. A "spike" made up of parts from several members of the family triggers an all-in response including against bat viruses.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

EU now decided to greenlight booster shot after 6 months and additional shot 28 days after 2nd shot for people with weak immune system. Vaxes are now biannual like Windows updates. You will need to take sacrament twice a year to be in communion with society.

A nursing home here which had all vaxed residents now has outbreak with 44 infected because they were extra careful and were one of handful which avoided outbreak last year.

Canada has ordered vaccines for 2022 and 2023 with option to extend to 2024.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 4th October 2021 at 14:20.

Quote Originally Posted by UtwigMU View Post
    EU now decided to greenlight booster shot after 6 months and additional shot 28 days after 2nd shot for people with weak immune system. Vaxes are now biannual like Windows updates. You will need to take sacrament twice a year to be in communion with society.

A nursing home here which had all vaxed residents now has outbreak with 44 infected because they were extra careful and were one of handful which avoided outbreak last year.

Canada has ordered vaccines for 2022 and 2023 with option to extend to 2024.
    Meanwhile if we look at Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria: the first one has covid vaccination rates comparable to western Europe, while Romania and Bulgaria lag far behind. The number of cases are high or rising in Romania (as high as the UK) and Bulgaria, while the relative number of deaths in both countries is a big multiple of the UK. Hungary has relatively very few deaths of covid.

Pfizer/BioNTech booster will be a full dose. Approved.

Moderna will be a half dose. FDA committee meets October 14/15.

Johnson & Johnson will get a full dose. FDA committee meets October 14/15.
    Dr. Mordrid

Slovenia made the news yesterday:
    https://www.rt.com/news/536711-slove...as-protestors/
    Biggest protests in 30 years. When soccer hooligans protest together with far leftists you know people are fed up with queuing and paying for tests (uni student needs to test to ride public transit) and worried vax vould be made mandatory. So far gov wanted to make it mandatory for some state workers, including army and police with a decree but constitutional court said they need to pass a law. Since government no longer has majority it will be tough, elections soon.

Sweden Denmark stop Moderna for younger age groups
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthca...eart-condition

Several countries including Slovenia stopped J&J.

Some countries stopped Astra Zeneca
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/143445...s-blood-clots/

I don't think anyone has stopped using Pfizer yet.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 6th October 2021 at 15:20.

The latest public displays of discontent here have been after Biden's mandatory vaccination decree for many workers with many being fired; chants of "f*** Joe Biden" at sporting and other events. When it happened at NASCAR races in the deep south it was one thing, but then it spread to the NY Yankees/Mets game and northern/mid state NCAA football games.

NSFW
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CTvT8L5AhUQ

Next year's mid-term elections could be brutal.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6th October 2021 at 19:35.
    Dr. Mordrid

Texas banned vax mandates after Southwest Airlines pilot walkout.

Southwest receives money from federal government which mandated vaccines for all federal contractors. Since it takes around a month to get both shots and be compliant pilots facing loss of job and paid sick leave did a walkout. 1000+ flights canceled over weekend due to "weather" and ATC because they are not liable for compensations. Other airlines did not cancel flights due to weather in same time.

Their customer support lines had 6-8h of hold. 4chan trolled their support forums so they shut them down.

Now Texas governor decreed ban discriminating on vax status for customers and employees.

All 3 airlines and many tech companies (HPE, Tesla moved from California) are based in Texas.

It's not just Texas (or the US), and enough medical staff are vaccine resistant that the Gov of NY says she may need to use National Guard troops & out of staters to help fill the gaps.

I get the feeling a large number of people have reached the end of their CoVid rope, and govt may need to reconsider putting people out of work given next year is a mid-term election year.

The US House majority is already at very high risk with Biden deeply underwater.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new...rs-2021-09-26/

Sept 26 (Reuters) - New York Governor Kathy Hochul is considering employing the National Guard and out-of-state medical workers to fill hospital staffing shortages with tens of thousands of workers possibly losing their jobs for not meeting a Monday deadline for mandated COVID-19 vaccination.
    Biden RCP Approval Oct 13 2021-800.jpg
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 12th October 2021 at 21:54.
    Dr. Mordrid

Thread Information