X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned or Not, Thermal Detonators!

Got mine, Woo
    Attached Files
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

TSA reversed itself wrt the ban

Bright suns, Star Wars fans: The TSA has lifted a ban on thermal detonator-shaped Coke bottles, which the agency initially deemed looked like replica explosives. The bottles, which are for sale exc…
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I've flown to America, Asia, Europe, Russia, Israel and TSA is treating people the worst of the bunch. In Germany they give you free clear plastic zip lock bag for liquids, in Hong Kong you just throw your backpack in the bin. In Israel they are more thorough - they scan edges of books and other items with explosives dector but are actually doing stuff that would find dangerous items and not piss off and humiliate passengers.

Comment

Originally posted by UtwigMU View Post
        I've flown to America, Asia, Europe, Russia, Israel and TSA is treating people the worst of the bunch.
        >
        You're preaching to the choir, TSA is universally despised and ineffective. It needs to be nuked from space and redesigned from the floor up.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X