some fun mobile games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some fun mobile games

Decided to post a few fun games to play on tablet or mobile...

1. Stranger things

Very nice Zelda-like game with 80s feel. It nicely captures the series Stranger things. Find more members, do some battles and defeat bosses. The game is not too difficult but is fun. One important note is that small missions can help you to increase your maximum health, I did not know that at first and facing the first boss was impossible.

2. Nobodies

Just started playing this one and it is interesting... You have to clean up a place where someone was murdered, without leaving a trace or getting caught. It is a bit of a point-click, although the scenes are more static than in typical point and click games. It gives a bit an escape-room vibe.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

The last one is quite short... just 5 levels...
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I wish I could get Speedball II: Brutal Deluxe on my phone. I had it on my PlayBook but it filled the entire screen so the virtual joystick and button covered part of the field. I'd prefer the game in the centre and the sides for controls.
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
      X