New Firefox Quantum 57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Firefox Quantum 57

It's fast. On my Linux machine it's faster than Chromium and faster than slightly better spec Windows machine. Check it out. They also threw out chrome-like tabs and brought back vertical tab edges.

Uhm, yes, it IS fast. Also on W10. I don't like the top bar being dark blue as my desktop is black so I need to find how to change that into something contrasting a tad better
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Right click it, select "customize", then at the bottom select "Themes" and set it e.g. to "light".

Also fast on my old laptop here... seems like they finally improved it.
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

It's almost as if I am browsing with Netscape Navigator 3.0 Gold!

I dislike the highligths and would like all or even more tiles back in the opening screen...
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
        X