Chilling with murcers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilling with murcers

I'm chilling with TransformX in Tel Aviv.

20170827_234441-01.jpg

Nice!
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

That's great. I'm too far away in Singapore
      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

I'll be in Paris in late November with my wife and oldest, but I don't think there are any active MURCers in the Paris area.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Evildead666 has Paris, France as his location... Isn't dZeus there abouts?
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
            Evildead666 has Paris, France as his location... Isn't dZeus there abouts?
            nope, I'm in south-east London these days. However, I've met Evildead666 back when I lived in France.
            I'm very regularly in Paris for work though.

Comment

I've so far met Gnep (more than 10 years ago), Wulfman in Austria some 5 years ago and TransformX

Comment

Originally posted by dZeus View Post
                nope, I'm in south-east London these days. However, I've met Evildead666 back when I lived in France.
                I'm very regularly in Paris for work though.
                On the Esplanade de La Defence iirc
                I still love beer. Heineken especially
                PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
                X