Arrival of my baby daughter :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrival of my baby daughter :)

It was a hectic week of just pampering to her needs. She was born a week early on 3rd of February but just got the time to post some pictures. Being a daddy again at the age of 41

DSC_1467.jpgDSC_1456.jpgimage-0-02-06-f4db21aaf6a017d0a80fa6d8c672653b5aaadc6116331378569baa3d0448072c-V.jpgimage-0-02-06-a52ce696a10f979d2a20f6899e38fe094ee109406e6dc6188c8269377d42849b-V.jpgDSC_1513.jpg
    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Congrats! May she find nothing but luck, love and hapiness.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Look at those eyes!

Comment

A cutie!! In a few years she's gonna be all kinds of headaches for daddy
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Indian father from Singapore and Spanish mother from Philippines - Yes, I foresee some headaches, need to be protective without being smothering. Decided that even after giving her advice, better to let her make mistakes and to be there when she needs.
          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP

Comment

Congratulations!

(but I think the headaches already start at "baby daughter" )
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Congratulations!
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Congrats! She's adorable
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

congratulations
                      "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Thank you for all your blessings
                        Just wanted to share with MURC because it's like another family since I grew up from teenage student to a married man with kids by reading up the forum posts

Comment

Many congrats!
                          FT.

Comment

Working...
                          X