Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three 4K Displays in one gaming laptop ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three 4K Displays in one gaming laptop ...

me want ...

When closed the Project Valerie prototype looks like a super beefy Razer Blade Pro, and has the guts to match, including a Nvidia 1080 graphics card and an Intel Kaby Lake processor, but once the laptop opens up, Razer is hoping that a full-on transformer moment will happen, with two 4K displays automatically folding out from the primary display like wings emerging from a Harrier jet.

http://gizmodo.com/razer-crammed-thr...ing-1790638476
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

It's pretty bad a$$. But I think it would need dual 1080's to truly power that much real estate. So maybe a Razer Blade Ultra kind of deal.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Oh, I wish Fighter Ace still existed, that could be run somewhat reasonable on a Parhelia even so imagine this thing!
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Sad that the two prototypes shown at CES were stolen. Even worse is that they have been taken to China and are offered for sale at $25k each on the open market.
        Time for the government to step up and put that thief on the firing line like they are so notorious for doing. Recover said machines, return them directly and in short order. China you wanna play with the big boys, act like it!
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I would rather have an HTC Vive VR headset. I do like my screen real estate, but on a laptop is a bit silly and grossly out of most anyones pocket book.

BTW one of the first video's noted in a google search of said device yields this... https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-oval...ide-awake-app/ with the header, "See how big Trump's hands are in VR"

I'm sure he'll say something like; More media lies, it's a conspiracy, or his infamous "it's rigged" BS
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X