Blade Runner 2049 announcement trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Runner 2049 announcement trailer

In 2017, the story continues.#BladeRunner 2049 - starring Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford. --Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runn...

Mood is accurate? Check.
    Music is based on the original score? Check.
    Harrison Ford? Check.
    Atmosphere? Check.

Let's hope the checks continue into the actual movie. Will be very excited it it's close to Director's Cut of Blade Runner (best version, IMO). Will be super pissed if it sucks.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Hmm.. So Rick Deckard is not a replicant since it is 30 years after the first movie
    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

What? No (copy of) Rutger Hauer? Sucks
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior View Post
        Hmm.. So Rick Deckard is not a replicant since it is 30 years after the first movie
        That or there was some sort of breakthrough that allowed his generation of Replicants to live out a normal length life. Will be interesting to see how they spin that considering Scott has openly said Decker was a Replicant.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I think replicants lifetime is dependent on what they are designed for.

Comment

Let's not forget the Replicant who played Deckard in the movie also played another character in another movie: In Indiana Jones and the Raiders Of The Lost Ark the question of age comes up: "It's not the years... it's the mileage..."
            Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmallowman View Post
              I think replicants lifetime is dependent on what they are designed for.
              That's my understanding.
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I wish this turns out good.

Comment

Working...
                X