My password still works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My password still works!

Howdy folks! Can't believe MURC is still here. Who runs it anyway? Who pays the bill? How many are left? What's been happening!?

As for me...20 year anniversary at Cisco this month , daughter is 10 now, married 16 years and together for 24. Life rolls on!
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

MURC is our private lounge now. Sasq runs it but he's so busy he never posts. Only fixes occasional glitch. If you check out the lounge we still have some regular posters.

Comment

Welcome back!
      Haven't changed my password since I joined
      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

LOL, neither have I..
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Wow!! 20 yrs at CISCO you are very lucky and talented to last that long...

I retired from Intel after only 15 yrs because I hit my "Rule of 75" which is age plus years at Intel before
          the layoffs started. So, I took a voluntary retirement so I got a big bonus and kept all my Medical insurance for a while.
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia View Post
            Howdy folks! Can't believe MURC is still here. Who runs it anyway? Who pays the bill? How many are left? What's been happening!?

As for me...20 year anniversary at Cisco this month , daughter is 10 now, married 16 years and together for 24. Life rolls on!
            Great to hear from you!

Originally posted by Belwarrior View Post
            Welcome back!
            Haven't changed my password since I joined
            Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
            LOL, neither have I..
            Guys... Common! How is this possible!

(we can change the password?!?!? )
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

errrm.....<guilty nervousness>...
              FT.

Comment

Hey man, good to see you back.

I haven't ever changed my password either, so even before The Great MURC Crash of 99 . If Dan can keep the creaky old thing up for two more years that would make 20 years
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

Howdy all ya PEEPS! Did anyone actually think I (of all people) would forget my password? lol
                  Many of you I would like to talk to via a phone call. You know who you are... PM me for that

a few I havent heard from in eons, Maggi, Helmut, XORTAM... ok I'll limit the list here as it is actually quite long.
                  quite long.

Dave I have missed ya brother man!
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

It's not surprising really that those of us that have been here since the start (or damn near close to it) still check in from time to time. We may not use Matrox cards anymore and the forum may not be the busy hive of activity it once was, but it's still ours and we are a family (of sorts)...

And yes, it is good to hear that everything is going well for you Dave.

Phill...
                    Last edited by Delany; 9 September 2016, 22:18. Reason: Need to learn to spell :)
                    ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

how many years?
                      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                      "Lobsters?"
                      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

The forum crash in '99 wiped nearly 5,000 of my posts out. Have been here since (scratches head) I believe April or May 1997. A bit over 19 years for me
                        Use to have hundreds of peeps on ICQ. Where is that today, gone to history.
                        YES a loosly knit family of geeky peeps trying our best to help each other out regardless of the non pc/graphics issues we face daily.

Over the years have often wondered what happened to our original Miestro Anthony Pitt

Thx ANT, for without you none of this would ever happened
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                        X