X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel's Runaways (2017: Hulu) TRAILER

Former Members

Alex Wilder: logic and strategy

Xavin: a Skrull (superhuman strength and durability, shapeshifting, flight, force fields, invisibility, fire)

Gertrude Yorkes/Arsenic: telepathic link to Old Lace

Topher: vampire

Current Members

Chase Stein/Darkhawk: pilot, mechanic, energy gauntlets & boots, telepathic link to Old Lace

Karolina Dean/Lucy (in the Sky): Flight, Solar light manipulation

Molly Hayes/Bruiser: strength, invulnerability

Victor Mancha: technopath, intelligence, eidetic memory, superhuman strength and speed

Nico Minoru: daughter of a wizard and a witch

Klara Prast/Rose Red: chlorokinesis (plant control)

Old Lace: genetically-engineered intelligent Deinonychus, telepathically connected to Gertrude Yorkes and Chase Stein

http://marvel.com/news/tv/26608/marv...#ixzz4Hf5umLep

'Marvel's Runaways' Headed to Hulu

With Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage to write and showrun!

Marvel Television will be bringing the fan-favorite and ground breaking comic book series, RUNAWAYS, to popular streaming service, Hulu.

Every teenager thinks their parents are evil. What if you found out they actually were? "Marvel's Runaways" is the story of six diverse teenagers who can barely stand each other but who must unite against a common foe--their parents.

"We've known the Runaways' story would make great television," said Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television, "and being lucky enough to have Josh and Stephanie--who have time and again created shows that speak so genuinely to this exact audience--write and produce the series is nothing short of remarkable."

"I'm a long-time fan of Runaways and couldn't be more excited to bring Brian and Adrians characters to life," said Schwartz.

Adds Savage, "Josh and I can't wait to get to work for Marvel and Hulu."

"Marvels Runaways" is Executive Produced by series Co-Showrunners/writers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage ("The O.C., Gossip Girl") along with Marvels Head of Television, Jeph Loeb (Marvels Jessica Jones, Marvels Luke Cage) and Jim Chory (Marvels Daredevil, Marvels Jessica Jones.) "Fake Empire's" Lis Rowinski will produce as well. "Marvel's Runaways" is a co-production with ABC Signature Studios.

"Marvels Runaways" for Hulu is based on the comic created by the award-winning team of Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona.
    A running theme is don't ever f*** with Molly

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Not familiar with these guys. What I would like to see however is a movie about...
    "The Inhumans"
    "The Howling Commandos"
    and so on.

Comment

Inhumans will be done on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
        X