A dark room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dark room

Very nice text adventure, open source, no graphics.
    You can play it online here: http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/

Or download a portable version for windows here:
    A Dark Room Portable 1.3.1.1 has been released. A Dark Room is a minimalist text adventure game. You start alone in a dark room, light a fire, and see what happens next. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free. Update automatically or install from the portable app store in

There is a paid iOS version as well.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Originally posted by VJ View Post
    Very nice text adventure, open source, no graphics.
    You can play it online here: http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/

Or download a portable version for windows here:
    A Dark Room Portable 1.3.1.1 has been released. A Dark Room is a minimalist text adventure game. You start alone in a dark room, light a fire, and see what happens next. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free. Update automatically or install from the portable app store in

There is a paid iOS version as well.
    The Web link still works.
    added it to my favorites bar.

Thought I'd try and wake up this Forum a bit.
    Gaming PC almost done and all that.
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Gaming PC almost done?
      We are collecting games all the time: free offers on Steam, GOG, Ubisoft and Epic Games have allowed us to already get a nice collection. Some indie games, some surprisingly fun ones (Lego Hobbit, Stanley's Parabel), nice ones that were perhaps not so popular (Toonstruck, Sherlock Crime and Punishment), and even 5 of the Assassin's Creed series...

Now with the quarantine we managed to play a bit, but still have quite some games ahead of us. I got a better videocard last year (MSI 1070 ITX: a very quiet card for the power it has, inaudible when not doing much, more silent than my project when at full throttle).
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X