Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oh no, leave Jack Burton alone ... i see big trouble coming up in Little China ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh no, leave Jack Burton alone ... i see big trouble coming up in Little China ;)

as much as i like the guy, Dwayne will never fit the role of Jack Burton ... if they really redo it, i could imagine Chris Pratt from Guardians of the Galaxy would do a much better job ...

The Wrap first broke the news that Johnson is in negotiations to star in a remake of the film, which back in 1986 featured Kurt Russell as a smirking, would-be action hero fighting supernatural forces in San Francisco's Chinatown. The movie was considered a box-office failure at the time, but went on to become a beloved cult classic, and its oddball mixture of martial arts, comedy, and tongue-in-cheek bravado could be a perfect fit for an actor who earlier this year flexed his way out of an arm cast. The new Big Trouble in Little China is being written by the team of Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz, who previously worked on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, X-Men: First Class, and the forthcoming Power Rangers movie.
    http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/1/870...n-little-china
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Asian Americans had a stereotype sh**stroke over the original in 1986.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X