Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) [Final Trailer]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to change the thread title.

CAMERAS ROLL ON DIRECTOR ZACK SNYDER’S “BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE” FROM WARNER BROS. PICTURES

Principal photography is underway in Metro Detroit, Michigan

BURBANK, CA, May 21, 2014 – Filming is underway on Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” the highly anticipated action adventure from director Zack Snyder, starring Henry Cavill in the role of Clark Kent/Superman, and Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” also stars Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, with Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from “Man of Steel,” Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter in a role newly created for the film.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”is written by Chris Terrio, from a screenplay by David S. Goyer. Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are producing, with Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Wesley Coller, David S. Goyer and Geoff Johns serving as executive producers.

Principal photography will take place on location at Michigan Motion Picture Studios and on location in and around Detroit, Michigan; Illinois; Africa; and the South Pacific.

Set to open worldwide on May 6, 2016, “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is based on Superman characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster, Batman characters created by Bob Kane, and Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston, appearing in comic books published by DC Entertainment.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

What is it with titles these days? They keep getting worse.

"Star Trek ... Into Darkness" = bleh
      "Dawn of Justice" = lame
      "Days of Future Past" = ...okay
      "The Battle of Five Armies" = ... means I'll sit through 2 hours of movie that took two chapters in the book. Still pissed about the ending of the last Hobbit movie

I'm just waiting for an equally lame Star Wars title to destroy all hope for well named shows anymore.

How are we expected to believe an action movie is any good if the title fails to inspire?
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

A lot of movies these days are trilogies or a series.
        I think naming a movie (example) XMEN: Days of Future Past or The Hobbit: ***** etc. is ok.

Comment

Yup. It's better than the generic <title>, <title 2>, <title 3> etc.
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Hawaiian actor Jason Momoa will play Aquaman, and he's p*ssed off.

Seems that over the top destruction in MoS was a necessary setup for what follows.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=101868

HitFix has it on good authority that Momoa will "totally" play the King of Atlantis in the 2016 film. In addition to Snyder already "finalizing his designs for the character so shooting can take place soon," the usually credible Drew McWeeny further reveals just how Aquaman will come into the picture. As many expected, it seems the mass destruction in the final act of Man of Steel will have an impact on Dawn of Justice, with Lex Luther using it to make Superman "look like a monster" and it also upsetting Aquaman. "What we're hearing is that he is not pleased about the World Engine and what it did to the Indian Ocean,"
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 14 June 2014, 10:56.
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

At their Hall H panel at the San Diego Comic-Con, Warner Bros. officially debuted our first look at Gal Gadot in costume as Wonder Woman for the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Check it out below!

In addition, the first teaser for the film was screened and our own Silas Lesnick described it as a follows:

“Batman is standing on a Gotham rooftop in the rain. His costume isn’t what we’ve seen already. It’s big and bulky, like his armor in The Dark Knight Returns. His eyes light up, solid white. He’s moving a tarp, revealing the bat signal He turns it on and the camera tracks up to the sky. Superman is there, hovering in the light, and he doesn’t look happy. His eyes light up with heat vision as he glares at Batman.”
              Wonder Woman

Bats
              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Ooohhhh, it's the power suit Batmen uses to beat up Superman

Comment

The Dark Knight Returns #4

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Just remember the man who beat you...
                    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Originally posted by MultimediaMan View Post
                      Just remember the man who beat you...
                      ....had help, and will HE show up in this flick too?
                      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Based on who all are in here, the scriptwriters should find a way to incorporate baywatch characters as well.

Comment

The rumors say it'll be Sups, Bats and WW most of the way, with the others coming on later or at the end against an existential threat, forming the Justice League.

Where Aquaman arrives is up for discussion as he's supposed to be royally ticked off over Zod's World Engine damaging the Indian Ocean.
                          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Jena Malone (Contact, Donnie Darko, Hunger Games series) seems in as Carrie Kelly, AKA Robin (or Catgirl) from Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns universe.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/ba...in-1201332852/

This follows local reports of her being on sets dressed much like Carrie Kelly's civilian look.

If Bats is in his mid-late 40's, this film is partly based on Frank Miller's Dark Knight Universe timeline (one of which is canonical - Batman: Year One), and Dick Grayson is already Nightwing then using Carrie Kelly would be chronologically correct. The real question is, will she be Robin or her later Catgirl petsona? Seems Robin would be more proper.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Aquaman revealed

Tagline: There is only one true King.
                              #unitetheseven

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

That's one bad arse looking Aquaman.

Comment

Working...
                                X