No announcement yet.

My new baby ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

«only one problem with it, it ain't mine.
    Originally posted by Kruzin View Post
    Got her from the dealership I work at.

Yea, it's a HEMI

2013 Challenger R/T+ "Blacktop Edition"
    5.7l Hemi, 6 speed manual.
    Added Mopar performance exhaust, cold air intake, Hurst short-throw pistol grip shifter and the blue stripe....couple things left to finish.

She get up and scoots
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere View Post
      Try Polonez, it should be still quite easy to find in PL ;P (or: I think Top Gear did a ~review of it...)
      You still see them here in Poland... and probably you got me there...
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Nice Ride kruzin!!!

Looks like this is turning in to the Member's Ride Thread...LOL!!!

Here is my 2002 4-Runner after a couple years of Mods.

bumper3.jpgbumper5.jpgrearbumper4.jpg
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Got the anodized brake caliper covers on, and the sequential tail light kit...
          Calipers covers go great with the stripes
          Attached Files
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Nice. And sequential lights are fun and practical at the same time.
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

I drive a 2006 Mazda 6 with a 2.0L engine that does 10-11L/100Km.
              Good car, safe car, very reliable car. Boring...
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Huh? How can that be? I do 10-11L/100KM with a V70.
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I guess my foot is a little heavy on the gas pedal.
                  "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I do about 7-8L/100km (29-33mpg) with my 2001 VW Polo GTI (1.6, 125hp). I also tend to be heavy on the pedal when I drive and this thing is light and fast. It will do about 220km/h or 135mph. Still for city errands I prefer to use bicycle if the weather is nice and I don't have to take much stuff.

It's bad to drive short distance, initial first few km fuel consumption is high, turning AC on for 15 minute trip is pointless, there's no fun in driving during rush hour (on some city trips during rush hour a bicycle is as fast as car) and there's no parking and parking fines are 40-200 EUR. (In Italy it's 12 EUR). Parking fee is 70 cents/h.
                    Last edited by UtwigMU; 6 July 2013, 19:50.

Comment

Hey Guys, long time!

Here is my newest toy, a 2013 Ford Taurus SHO I got back in April, a Twin Turbo Charged V6...

Here is my old toy, which my Fiancee was nice enough to let me keep and also keep in the garage full time, taking her spot away for her Escape, a 2006 Mustang GT with nearly 120K miles on it

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

They don't even sell the Taurus over here. I think the Mondeo is the largest Ford you can get (short of a van).
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
                          They don't even sell the Taurus over here. I think the Mondeo is the largest Ford you can get (short of a van).
                          Well the current US Taurus is based on the older Volvo S80 platform, that it shares with the Explorer and Flex CUV's The next Gen one should be based on a long wheelbase Mondeo in the next year or two.
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
                            The Lovely Granada was a step up from the Mondeo. Pretty ugly in its latest incarnations.
                            Up to a 3.0L V6 iirc.

I have a Mondeo V6 2.5L 5sp manual, should have 6sp since i'm high in the Rev's at Motorway speeds.
                            Average 10L/100Km, 12 with a heavy right foot. Smooth as hell, will happily work in 4th from 1000rpm upwards, and i set the cruise control, in 5th, at 50Km/h, at about 1150rpm. 5-6L/100Km.

Would love a Hemi, that car looks sweet.

My Brother has a 60-something orange GTO, with a fully bored small block (6.6L i think). Not sure if he's fully rebuilt it yet.
                            He spun it quite early on, overtaking on a dual carriageway, with all the torque. It only really damaged the glass headlights and a little bit of bent metal as he told me.
                            I got to ride in it a bit, and couldn't stop smiling. Its not possible to not smile.
                            The vibrations, the speed from 30mph to 60mph, or even 20mph to 60...blink of an eye, and a loud noise.

I envy you who gets to ride in that whenever you want.
                            I have a garage, 2Km from my house, packed with Ferrari's, Rolls, BMW, Range Rovers, a GMC Truck (old), and what looks like a Ferrari Daytona, but it has 4 round headlights though. So many beautiful cars I want to play Hookie, and not go to work for the day.
                            PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                            Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                            +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

A few goodies added....

Put in some Richard Petty strut braces (REALLY tightened up the handling, this thing rides on rails now), and some bling to dress up the engine
                              Attached Files
                              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Only part I've added to my 2008 Civic DX-G is a K&N air filter.
                                Nice ride Kruzin, love the mods.
                                Titanium is the new bling!
                                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                                X