No announcement yet.

New forum software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, does this SW build have youtube etc. embedding or is that an addon?
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Small contribution is on the way.
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I have no idea, take a peak on the backend.

I know there is various social media inbuilt and with addons. I only got as far as our anti spam mod, and some insane amounts of blocking class B subnets via .httaccess

PS thanks Umf
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

No, thank you!
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Looks pretty funky

edit : Setting up paypal atm so I can send you some cash Sasq. (8-10 days...)
            Last edited by Evildead666; 17 March 2013, 06:00.
            PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
            Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
            +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Is it just me or is MURC slower since the move/upgrade?

Comment

I cannot seem to edit my old and outdated signature.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Try going via settings instead of my profile (top right of this page)

It's a little odd that in the design...
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq View Post
                    Try going via settings instead of my profile (top right of this page)

It's a little odd that in the design...
                    Thanks! Very helpful.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hey Dan

Whilst I am of course grateful for all you have done for us, I'd just like to note that I am finding the new system very slow to respond these days.

Beggers, choosers and all that, just letting you know.

I'd be happy to make a contribution if that would help you.

Cheers

Tony.
                      FT.

Comment

Working...
                      X