No announcement yet.

It's time for another joke thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peter's Square.

The first Catholic man tells his friends,
    "My son is a priest. When he walks into
    a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps,
    "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says,
    "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly,
    "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter,

SLIM

TALL

38D BREASTS

24" WAIST and

36" HIPS.

When she walks into a room,

people say, "Jesus Christ”!!!!!!

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Just before the funeral services,
      the undertaker came up to the very elderly widow and asked,
      'How old was your husband?'
      '98,' she replied, 'Two years older than me'
      'So you're 96,' the undertaker commented.
      She responded , 'Hardly worth going home, is it?

Reporter interviewing a 104-year-old woman:
      'And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?' the reporter asked.
      She simply replied, 'No peer pressure.'

The nice thing about being senile is You can hide your own Easter eggs.

I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement,
      New knees, fought prostate cancer and diabetes. I'm half blind,
      Can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine,
      Take 40 different medications that
      Make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts.
      Have bouts with dementia...
      Have poor circulation;
      Hardly feel my hands and feet any more.
      Can't remember if I'm 89 or 98.
      Have lost all my friends. But, thank God,
      I still have my driver's license.

I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape,
      So I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising.
      I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors.
      I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour.,.
      But, by the time I got my leotards on, The class was over.

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Know how to prevent sagging?
      Just eat till the wrinkles fill out.

It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.

These days about half the stuff in my shopping cart says,
      "For fast relief"

THE SENILITY PRAYER:
      Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
      The good fortune to run into the ones I do,
      and the eyesight to tell the difference...
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!" The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in an Armani suit steps out of the of the Ferrari and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life." "Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath a Ferrari, a beach house, two retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins, they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each. However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him, "It's very simple...You shag her again."

Comment

An old German Shepherd starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old German Shepherd thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep trouble now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly,

"Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?"
          Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That old German Shepherd nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?," but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old German Shepherd says...

"Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!"
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

A patient is lying on the operating table. The anaesthesiologist asks him:
            - Would you like to pay for anaesthesia yourself or would you like the one provided by National Health Insurance Fund
            - I'd like the fund-one says the patient.
            Anaesthesiologist starts singing a lullaby.

Comment

Ouch! LOL
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

> When chemists die, they barium.
                > Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
                > I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
                > How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
                > I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
                > This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never
                > met herbivore.
                > I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
                > I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
                > They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
                > PMS jokes aren't funny; period.
                > Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
                > We're going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no
                > pop quiz.
                > I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
                > Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she
                > couldn't control her pupils?
                > When you get a bladder infection urine trouble.
                > Broken pencils are pointless.
                > I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
                > What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
                > England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
                > I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
                > I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
                > All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police
                > have nothing to go on.
                > I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
                > Velcro - what a rip off!
                > A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
                > Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

The quadruple-amputee was armless and didn't have a leg to stand on.

Comment

To Whom it may cancern:
                    Please be advised that all employees planning to dash through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh, going over the fields and laughing all the way are required to undergo a Risk Assessment addressing the safety of open sleighs. This assessment must also consider whether it is appropriate to use only one horse for such a venture, particularly where there are multiple passengers. Please note that permission must also be obtained in writing from landowners before their fields may be entered. To avoid offending those not participating in celebrations, we request that laughter is moderate only and not loud enough to be considered a noise nuisance.
                    Benches, stools and orthopaedic chairs are now available for collection by any shepherds planning or required to watch their flocks at night.

While provision has also been made for remote monitoring of flocks by CCTV cameras from a centrally heated shepherd observation hut, all facility users are reminded that an emergency response plan must be submitted to account for known risks to the flocks. The angel of the Lord is additionally reminded that prior to shining his/her glory all around s/he must confirm that all shepherds are wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment to account for the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and the overwhelming effects of Glory.

Following last year’s well publicised case, everyone is advised that EC legislation prohibits any comment with regard to the redness of any part of Mr. R. Reindeer. Further to this, exclusion of Mr. R Reindeer from reindeer games will be considered discriminatory and disciplinary action will be taken against those found guilty of this offence.

While it is acknowledged that gift-bearing is commonly practised in various parts of the world, particularly the Orient, everyone is reminded that the bearing of gifts is subject to Hospitality Guidelines and all gifts must be registered. This applies regardless of the individual, even royal personages. It is particularly noted that direct gifts of currency or gold are specifically precluded under provisions of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Further, caution is advised regarding other common gifts, such as aromatic resins that may initiate allergic reactions.

Finally, in the recent case of the infant found tucked up in a manger without any crib for a bed, Social Services have been advised and will be arriving shortly.

Merry Christmas,

Risk Management Team

Comment

THINGS YOU CAN ONLY SAY AT CHRISTMAS

1: I prefer breasts to legs.
                      2: Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
                      3: Smother the butter all over the breasts.
                      4: If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!
                      5: I've never seen a better spread!
                      6: I fancy a little dark meat for a change.
                      7: Are you ready for seconds yet?
                      8: It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
                      9: Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
                      10: Don't play with your meat!
                      11: Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
                      12: Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
                      13: I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!
                      14: You still have a little bit on your chin.
                      15: How long will it take after you put it in?
                      16: You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
                      17: Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
                      18: That's the biggest bird I've ever had!
                      19: I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning.
                      20: Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more
                      FT.

Comment

Â*Why men are never depressed :-
                        Men Are Just Happier People --
                        What do you expect from such simple creatures?
                        Your last name stays put.
                        The garage is all yours.
                        Wedding plans take care of themselves.
                        Chocolate is just another snack.
                        You can be President.
                        You can never be pregnant.
                        You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
                        You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
                        Car mechanics tell you the truth.
                        The world is your urinal.
                        You never have to drive to another petrol station loo because this one is just too filthy.
                        You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
                        Same work, more pay.
                        Wrinkles add character.
                        Wedding dress £5000. Tux rental-£100.
                        People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
                        New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
                        One mood all the time.
                        Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
                        You know stuff about tanks.
                        A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
                        You can open all your own jars.
                        You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
                        If someone forgets to invite you,
                        He or she can still be your friend.
                        Your underwear is £8.95 for a three-pack.
                        Three pairs of shoes are more than enough..
                        You almost never have strap problems in public.
                        You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes..
                        Everything on your face stays its original colour.
                        The same hairstyle lasts for years, even decades.
                        You only have to shave your face and neck.
                        You can play with toys all your life.
                        One wallet and one pair of shoes - one colour for all seasons.
                        You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
                        You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.
                        You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.
                        You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives
                        On December 24 in 25 minutes.
                        NICKNAMES
                        If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Bubba and Wildman.
                        Â*
                        EATING OUT
                        When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in £20, even though it's only for £32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
                        When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
                        Â*
                        MONEY
                        A man will pay £2 for a £1 item he needs.
                        A woman will pay £1 for a £2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.
                        Â*
                        BATHROOMS
                        A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
                        The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
                        Â*
                        ARGUMENTS
                        A woman has the last word in any argument.
                        Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
                        Â*
                        FUTURE
                        A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
                        A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
                        Â*
                        MARRIAGE
                        A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
                        A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.
                        Â*
                        DRESSING UP
                        A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
                        A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
                        Â*
                        NATURAL
                        Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
                        Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
                        Â*
                        OFFSPRING
                        Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
                        A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
                        Â*
                        THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
                        A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
                        FT.

Comment

There was a bit of confusion at Wally World this morning.
                          When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets the cashier
                          said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the gun registry people , I did just as she
                          had instructed. With my shirt & jacket on the counter and my pants around my
                          ankles, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally
                          subsided, I found out that she was referring to my damned credit card!

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. I feel they need to make their
                          instructions to us senior citizens a little clearer!!!!
                          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Sigh... People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow.
                            Chuck
                            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley View Post
                              Sigh... People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow.
                              How long have you been holding on to that one
                              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
                                How long have you been holding on to that one
                                Since my previous life as a Mayan.

I guess the joke expires at midnight.
                                Chuck
                                秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
                                X