I still have my mug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have my mug!

I found it sitting amongst some coffee mugs while moving to a condo.
    Who's got their MURC merchandise still kicking around?

And hey MURC still exists, we need new T-Shirts and mugs etc. mine is fading away...come on guys!!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by Elie; 9 October 2012, 20:35.

And the MURC key fob is still on my key ring.

Who made those anyhow?
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

To my mind that was GT40? I still have the keyfob as well.
      Last edited by Umfriend; 10 October 2012, 11:23. Reason: OK, I guessed wrong but both had a G and T in the name.
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I still have the murc keyfob. I am pretty sure it was GT40 ???
        FT.

Comment

Also have the keyfob... it was GT40 who made them (he made some custom keyfobs for my flying club as well)
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I have nor the cup nor the keyfob but I have Millennium PCI, G400 DH and Parhelia.

Comment

I thought that goes without saying! I also have my Parhelia (still in use!), G450 (in old pc, not really in use) and Mystique (in VERY old pc)
              pixar

Comment

Still have my cards as well, but only the P750 is in use (RTX100 workstation.)
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I no longer have my Mystique 220...
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

If we are going there...

1-Matrox 220 + Rainbow Runner (Those were the days when Doc and I and a few others were testing this for uncle Haigy )
                    2-The Matrox 3D daughter card (forgot the name)
                    3-Matrox Marvel
                    4-Marvel 250
                    5-RT.X100
                    6-RT.X10
                    7-RT.X2
                    8-Matrox AXIO LE
                    9-Matrox MXO-2 Mini
                    10-Matrox MXO-2 Full
                    11-Matrox CompressHD

Comment

Still got my MURC key fob as well, that thing is indestructable, I loves it.
                      Reminds me to come back here every now and then.
                      Last edited by ZokesPro; 13 October 2012, 12:07. Reason: Spelling mistakes, sheesh.
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

And you joined my/our Rosetta@Home project! Welcome back, long time no read.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
                          I still have the murc keyfob. I am pretty sure it was GT40 ???

i still have the same!
                          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Wow... it looks like quite some old-timers have found their way back... Welcome back guys!
                            pixar

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
                              Wow... it looks like quite some old-timers have found their way back... Welcome back guys!
                              Well, it is my birthday, but 33 is hardly and old timer!

Nice to see you all too! It's good to see the community still active!

I've moved to Australia for the sun, sand and surf. Trashed my feet in a motorcycle accident but am walking again, best foot forward!

Now where did I put that key fob...
                              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                              X