X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new server

Hopefully its faster
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

It is. Thanks!!
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Seems to be and, hopefully, more reliable. From here, the routing arrived in the USA in VA and then went straight to ThePlanet.com in Houston. The five hops there were all in Houston and no longer gallivant through half the cattle ranches in Texas (including Crawford? ), like it did before. There were still a few lost packets of little consequence, except for a proxy with the domain THEMUDFLATS.NET, also hosted by ThePlanet.com, using the same IP number as MURC and with a considerable packet loss.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Seems much faster!

Comment

Yup, seems much faster than the previous one.

J1NG

Comment

The new server makes murc much faster for me, too
            Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

yup mudflats and this are the same server, depends when you hit it up Brian, I was moving the last of my controlled sites over last night, and there are still more sites to move.

Murc was just the largest.

Seems the Control Panel software itself causes more pain then anything else when we are doing things in it.
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

much faster
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Aye, very nice speed on the server.
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                  X