Funemployment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xortam View Post
    Well Chuck, you apparently did still feel the need to accomplish enough to graduate so it wasn't all fun and games...
    Well, maybe.
    I was under the impression that they just wanted to get rid of me.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

I may seek employment again some day when I get bored but it hasn't happened yet. I do love engineering and wouldn't mind working with some good folks again or just launch something on my own but I just keep too busy having fun.
      Let me know when you get bored ..... mercenary enginerd...
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by ALBPM View Post
        Let me know when you get bored ..... mercenary enginerd...

Aren't you still at Intel? I'm still holding onto some of their stock at a price we price we probably won't see again for some time.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Aren't you still at Intel? I'm still holding onto some of their stock at a price we price we probably won't see again for some time.
          See?
          You could build up some sweat equity.
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

I've never been a fan of working for a HW company being a SW engineer. I also like smaller companies or start-ups (started in a big company). I have an old friend doing SW for Intel (up in Oregon or something) and he seemed to enjoy it though. I don't recall what he's doing as we've rarely communicated in recent years.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

eYup!!! Still at "Teh Evil Empire"...LOL!!!!!!

Cracking the whip for the latest Processors....I moved from Process Integration to Defect Metrology. At the small geometries, Defect Metrology basically runs the FAB Arrrr
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

You da man! Now go get that stock price up!

Comment

Working...
                X