Video on Demand sources in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video on Demand sources in Europe?

I realized yesterday that the VOD offer from Amazon.com (USA) which maybe the best at the time is not available for customers outside USA , becuase of license issue. So we do live in differnt worlds!!
    Anyone has a tip of a good VOD offerer in Europe?

Chaoliang

Some links here... http://watch.squidtv.net/

And http://onlinetvrecorder.com may be interesting for you (in Germany).
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I meant renting movies via donwloading. But interesting links anyway.

Comment

You can usually get a VoD service directly from your Internet Provider.

I don't want to be forced to watch everything with French subtitles, or in French, so i don't bother...i also have a slow connection, so that also.

A couple of example of poor marketing, is the southparkstudios website, where i could happily watch every episode online in english...sweet.
        But now its blocked to people outside the US.

Joost was great until they cut out everyone who isn't in North America.
        What the F--- do i care about 5 movies from god knows when, which are also with really unknown people...
        Robot Chicken is the only thing i watch now on it, and I get that elsewhere .....

Online sucks thanks to region locking, whatever happenned to just letting it happen, and let people choose the language, subs, of their choice ?
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
        X