Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send me an Angel...........NSFW

.............. right NOW!!!

Last edited by ND66; 3 November 2007, 08:34.
    Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Damn! Awesome picture. But I think I'm just lucky that I didn't open it at work. Could you NSFW the title, please?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Mmmm, that's mighty fine.
      Like my friend always says, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. He also has another saying that is really gross.

Comment

Sorry, you got it.

Comment

In the forum view, updated titles don't show. Could you delete and repost the thread with the new title? (if NSFWness is really that important - I don't know, as I've never worked in an american office)
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Gorgeous picture, and IMO less NSFW than some avatars around here
            FT.

Comment

Yeah, but I actually have the avatars adblocked out. And they're much smaller, anyway. She's likely to have been seen by a coworker (cubicles).
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I added the NSFW to the title
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoZ View Post
                  Mmmm, that's mighty fine.
                  Like my friend always says, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. He also has another saying that is really gross.
                  Does it start out with, "I'd eat the corn..."?

About the Angel. She's pretty good looking, but not my type.
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia View Post
                    Does it start out with, "I'd eat the corn..."?

About the Angel. She's pretty good looking, but not my type.
                    Yep, no need to go any farther, Helevita. I've only ever heard it from a guy at work. I didn't think it was that common.
                    Now if she's only pretty good, I'd like to see what you call HOT

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoZ View Post
                      Yep, no need to go any farther, Helevita. I've only ever heard it from a guy at work. I didn't think it was that common.
                      Now if she's only pretty good, I'd like to see what you call HOT
                      When you work construction for several years, you hear every saying imaginable.

Don't get me wrong, she is HOT, just not my type. I'm a brunette guy at heart. And I'm an ass and leg man Maybe if you turned her around I'd get more excited
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE] View Post
                        I added the NSFW to the title

Thanks ,Liz.

And, I voted YEAH!

Send me an Angel...

Last edited by ND66; 4 November 2007, 21:38.

Comment

Working...
                        X