No announcement yet.

Dazzling ICQ competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep just after ICQ first appeared is was sub 100,000.

Comment

So how much for your number?
      Wanna trade to G200?

B

Comment

It's like car registration plates (or more computery - domain names) all over again. I want number 1, or if not, 666

------------------
        Cheers,
        Steve

My PC? Not that bad, got all sorts of crap in it, and all sorts of crap around it and my desk is also messy. Now what does that say about me? ;¬)

Comment

Numbers 0 to 1000 are ICQ server numbers...

my humble 9103941 never came into play anyway

Jorden.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well it is final now, Ant wins! I could not beat him to it He must have been like months before me.
            Here is youre clap then: <<clap>>

Take good care of it

Alex

Comment

I think mine is the lowest by far [null]
              chuck

------------------
              (erstwhile cjolley) celery 333@500mz 2.2V, Abit BH6, 128meg@cas2 gh, 10gig IBM 7200rpm UltraStar, Princton EO75, SB Live Value, V3 2000 PCI (still waiting on my MAX!)

Comment

Holy ancient thread Batman! Just found out ICQ still works! And thanks to this thread I just logged in with my old account and a good number of you lot on this old thread are in the contact list

Comment

Mine seems to still be [null]
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Wow... mine still works! While I remembered the password, I had to get the number from my MURC profile...
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

ICQ was bought by mail.ru I don't know my ICQ anymore.

Comment

Found my 326xxxxxx number and logged in. Out of people here seems only Lambo-Fan was in my contact list and I haven't heard from him a long time ago.

Comment

know my number but not the password sadly... And I know SteveC's on that contact list!
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe View Post
                            know my number but not the password sadly... And I know SteveC's on that contact list!
                            Somewhat surprisingly, I knew both my number and my password. Must not have logged in for 16 years, though. 44639591.
                            "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                            "Lobsters?"
                            "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                            "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Working...
                            X