i need sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need sleep

after being on call all weekend and doing overnight shifts i've come to the realization that i need sleep.

here why:
    US hypoallergenic cats go on sale

Originally posted by BBC News
    The world's first specially-bred hypoallergenic cats have gone on sale in the United States. US biotech firm Allerca says it has managed to selectively breed them by reducing a certain type of protein that triggers allergic reactions.
    The cats will not cause the red eyes, sneezing and even asthma that some cat allergy sufferers experience, except in the most acute cases.
    Despite costing $3,950 (£2,104), there is already a waiting list to get one.

and:
    Beijing's penis emporium

no quotes for that one. you gonna have to go read it for yourself. *twitch!* factor 5
    /meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][
    8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
    Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Not the least bit of interest here. The only cat I ever liked was my dads 30+ lb jet-black Maine Coon 'Blackie', and he thought he was a dog

Maine Coons will often play in water and even fetch. Blackie would even chase dogs and other cats out of the barnyard. Once he even chased a car
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 September 2006, 03:04.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifecat
      Beijing's penis emporium
      Haven't had penis, but I've eaten grilled lamb's testicles; they're not bad but I prefer kidneys and liver. I often have lamb's kidneys on toast for my midday snack on Saturdays; our butcher keeps them for us. Cored, shallow-fried in olive oil, salted, peppered, with herbs and a squeeze of freshly-picked lemon juice, they are simply delicious. The secret is to neither under- (texture is too soft) nor over-cook (becomes leathery and the delicate flavour is lost) them.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I'm a liver guy, preferably fresh venison liver (quite sweet) served with Vidalia onions in deer camp.

Yummy.
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 September 2006, 03:38.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
          Not the least bit of interest here. The only cat I ever liked was my dads 30+ lb jet-black Maine Coon 'Blackie', and he thought he was a dog

Maine Coons will often play in water and even fetch. Blackie would even chase dogs and other cats out of the barnyard. Once he even chased a car
          playing with water or fetching isn't limited to certain breeds. Siamese are also know to love water. I've also soon a few tabbies that like water.

an ex-friend of mine has a orange tabby that loved to play fetch.. only when he wanted.

Blackie sounds like he had the personality of a Norwegian Forest. 30+ lb you in the range of wild cat size or half a labrador. he probably had the intelligence to match (wildcats are typically more intelligent than domestics)
          /meow
          Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
          Asus Striker ][
          8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
          Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Many people believe Vikings or later traders brought Norwegian Forest Cats to North America where they bred with a similar cold climate breed here, giving rise to the Maine Coons.

Extreme intellegence, highly trainable, huge size, a big bushy tail and dog-like behavior are their trademarks. They are also good with kids & dogs. Females tend to be dignified while males are typically huge clowns. This one looks like Blackie save for color. Blackie was jet black with green eyes;

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 September 2006, 05:47.
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
            X