X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft 1.8 patch released

For you WoW freaks

Enjoy!

I JUST quit WoW. Last night. Uninstalled it and gave away my account. I HATE that game. It isn't all that fun (I guess it is for an mmo, but not compared to a nice fps) and yet I couldn't stop playing it. I hate MMO's. They destroy me.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I gave up WoW quite a while ago. I was never a tremendous fan of Blizzard products, so all the content really doesn't mean that much to me. Personally I just didn't find it as feature or visually rich as some of the other MMO's out there. Besides, I really hate the fact that disabling visual features acctually made the graphics look better.
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

try Guild Wars if you want to do this sort of thing occassionally. NO monthly fee and i have seen the game as low as $35. it does the job for me.
        P4b@2.7, AOpen ax4spe max II, 4X Parhelia 128 with Zalman zm80c and fan -or- ATI Radeon X800GTO, 1024mb.

Comment

I really enjoy WoW, only game I play at the moment, got a bit sick of all the generic shooters, still buy almost everyone of them though.

WoW starts to lag with me at higher level, I really enjoy the first 20 levels of a character...and trolls rock.

Comment

I didn't enjoy the Warcraft games. I thought the concepts were coool but he execution was too cutsey for me.

I'm avoiding WoW for this reason and because I'm afraid of MMORPG games in general. I already have too many distractions in my life; like MURC for instance (where I'm a level three purple hippo).
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

wise decision schmosef, very wise.
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Omg

it comes full circle...

What's next, a Trivial Pursuit question?
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
                X