This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Reporting

From now on, not only does the post reporting function stay. But All mods will be able to view the report in the mod area.

This will enable other mods where possible to take care of problems and or spammers.

If you have an issue you wish to keep private, directly contact the mod concerned or myself via PM or mail.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

新*的空白文*1

这是新åŠ*的空白文ç«*1,可以在UBBå¯è§†å Œ–编辑器ä¸*,添åŠ*和修改文ç«*内容。

Comment

wow gold

Derek‘s Gold Masterywow gold Guide, is one of the latest World of Warcraft Gold Guides to become available recently. This guide states that it canwow gold help any WoW playerwow gold at any level farm closewow gold to if not more than 150wow gold gold an hour in World of Warcraft.

Comment

Now that is just mean

Comment

Yea....it's great when the sammers post in the threads targeted against them
          Easy pickins (when u gots the admis rights to handle it )
          Last edited by Kruzin; 22 November 2008, 00:01.
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by nopq725 View Post
            Derek‘s Gold Masterywow gold Guide, is one of the latest World of Warcraft Gold Guides to become available recently. This guide states that it canwow gold help any WoW playerwow gold at any level farm closewow gold to if not more than 150wow gold gold an hour in World of Warcraft.

I deleted the other two posts that were in the regular forum. I don't know how to block him though, I'll leave that up to someone with ninja powers.
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
            X