Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, who wants one!

Here it is, had some spare time, so I popped one off:

I will make a few if the interest is there, and will give them away for a donation to the MURC server campaign at a value that is indicative of a 'donation'. This will be dependent of course on Sasq's blessing and finding a way to administer the donation and also providing myself enough to cover the shipping - which should not be too much as it is a small item and can be mailed in a small envelope.
    I've included a key for size reference.

Material is O-1 bar stock .25" x .5" x1.56"

sorry, don't have any stainless available
    Attached Files
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

That's pretty cool.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

YEAH, put me down for one
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

put me in for 3
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Put me down for one.

Comment

Me, Me!

Paypall would be nice.
            What if we just wired you the money?
            Then you could transfer what ever is left to the "save Murc" foundation...

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Way cool

I want 2

Comment

Mee toooooooo please!!

Comment

I'd be down for one.
                  Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                  Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Awww, and I'm eyeing more of those Master Replica lightsabers right now too...

J1NG

Comment

I think one of these spiffy keychains should be donated to anyone who's donated their time as a MURC Mod for several years
                      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Nice

*** Joins back of queue ***
                        When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
                          I think one of these spiffy keychains should be donated to anyone who's donated their time as a MURC Mod for several years

Fine by me

I've fixed the spacing on the letters btw.
                          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

What is 0-1 bar stock? What is the material? The hole seems a little close to the edge; think it might break?
                            I'd probably want one, too.
                            You were told - Sasq

Comment

O-1 is a high carbon tool steel. The material is basically offcuts from a customers order - I think I have enough material for about 35.
                              it is about .25" thick, the key ring will break before this does, especially if these are heat treated to 60 Rockwell C ( it will destroy a regular drill bit)
                              Don't know if I will heat treat them yet or not, depends on how many I make.

Comment

Working...
                              X