Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get higher than 640 x 480 @ 60hz

Hello ,
    I have a matrox g550 and a Loewe Xelos TV .
    Driver 5.92.006 is installed together with the cd-rom that came with the tv. But now... the only way i can get my screen to work fine is to set it at 640 x 480 @ 60hz.
    From the moment i change my resolution my screen is fubar.
    All sorts of lines and stuff , colors mixed up. you can't make nothing of it.
    Even on 800 x 600
    Anyone knows what the problem here can be?
    Major Thx in advance
    Pentium 4 3.2Ghz , Asus p4p800 Deluxe , matrox G550 128mb , Loewe Xelos media , 200Gb Maxtor

Greetings DL, welcome to the forums.

You will probably get better help if you post this in the Matrox Hardware forums instead. Also, please post your system specs(when you create a new thread in the matrox hardware forums).

Sorry I can't help.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Thx anyway . I will post it in hardware aswel then, if anyone else knows this answer , plz let me know.
      Pentium 4 3.2Ghz , Asus p4p800 Deluxe , matrox G550 128mb , Loewe Xelos media , 200Gb Maxtor

Comment

Did you try 1024x768? My wifes Sharp Aquos TV/monitor only works in 1024x768 OR 640x480 in PC mode. And 60hz refresh is typical for units whose primary design function was as a TV.
        Home Brewer the Quintessential Alchemist!

Comment

Thx 4 the help everyone
          But i got it fixed
          I tried and tried a thousand resolutions and finally i got the right one

Comment

Working...
          X