Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G450 TV out scrubs form source window but not preview window in MSP6

Anyone know of a fix?

It'd be great it TVout would show the active window's output, but if I can have only one I'd rather it be the preview window for timeline scrubbing.

A clip in the source window scrubs fine when I drag the slider, use single frame advance, or the jog dial.

I'm using w2k.

wkulecz,

First tip is to check the electric eyes website...good info for MSP 6 (judging by your post number I'm sure you have).

After you do that, a "cheezy" fix is to make the preview window of 704*480 or larger. I believe it uses a different form of overlay then. I had this same problem for ages. A neat trick is to make a layout template for regular editing, (I use 352*240 for both windows) and then make a template with all of your windows rearranged for preview scrolling (704*480 for preview and 352*240 for source). I really like to have a large timeline and all of my windows open at once, so desktop space is a premium, so I only use it when I absolutely have to scrub the timeline.

Hope this helps.
    WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Boy am I confused!

I went to try your trick but before I changed the size I tried a preview and it played out DVDmax. Scrubbing still didn't work in the timeline. But if I put the clip in the source window it scrubs fine and behaves like I want the preview window and timeline scrib to do!

--wally.

Nothing new at Electric Eyes.

Comment

Working...
      X