What's been happnin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's been happnin?

OK folks been out of touch for a while. Bring me up to date on the happenings around the MURC. Any births, deaths, marriages? Serial killings, canabilism, acts of lewdness with farmyard animals??

.....elbavilebnu saw CRUM no ereh hsab eht ....yad htrib sih no emit taerg a dah qsaS ...yromem ym fo tseb eht ot ...llew

but my memory fails me otherwise
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Boss! You're back!

Someone had a birth recently, can't remember who, I am currently no longer a monk... hmmm, that's all I can think of too right now.

J1NG

Comment

The only acts of lewdness on barnyard animals include Rags normal behavior, and whatever you did to those cows in New Mexico.

We hope there has been no deaths, but we are all worried about Doc M. He's been missing in action without a peep for quite a while now...
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Well, Gurm left, we now have a digital imaging forum in which ~50% of the posts are by me

I am sure you have heard about the new GeForce 2 killer Matrox is going to release soon<sup>TM</sup>...

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Paddy and I got married (not to each other), you'll have to use the search button to find the thread, but you can see pictures here:
            "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

[/quote]Mental note to discuss wife swapping with you at a later date[/quote]

Good to see you back Ant.
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                Mental note to discuss wife swapping with you at a later date[/quote]

[/QUOTE]

ROLF
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I died, but I got better.

Comment

ANT#*&@^#*^@*#^*@#^&*@&^*!^@*!(@&(!@!
                    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

.yad s'looF lirpA no sdrawkcab epyt ot su thguat qsaS

Comment

Hello again Ant. Nothing to see here. Please move on.
                        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Wecome back.
                          I though you were the one with the low down on the barnyard denizens.
                          Becky and I are adopting.
                          Also you might want this: http://home.swbell.net/cjolley/murc_trans.exe
                          Chuck
                          Last edited by cjolley; 2 June 2004, 17:33.
                          Chuck
                          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                            .yad s'looF lirpA no sdrawkcab epyt ot su thguat qsaS
                            .aedi live s'ebeerG detnemelpmi yllive qsaS lleW
                            .detceroc dnats I

Comment

++tnuoctsop
                              "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
                              X