Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBD Ant!!!!

Who the heck is Ant....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Watch out ALBPM I'm coming to get ya, guess where I'm gonna be next week

Comment

Sorry thats not the real Ant. The real Ant is locked up in Matroxs HQ.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

And me thinking all this time he was locked up in Sasq's basement.

Comment

ROFL, good to have you back
            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
              Watch out ALBPM I'm coming to get ya, guess where I'm gonna be next week
              Hey are you coming to Albuquerque?!?!?!?!
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Yah.
                That's why I was trying to get you on ICQ or Xfire last night, to let you know to tie down the state, and lock up the women and sheep
                He's coming through Denver first, but only for a 90min layover/plane switch, so the damage should be minimal...
                Last edited by Kruzin; 19 May 2004, 21:41.
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Don't bet on it Ant... Ken's well known to cause mucho damage in far far less time

Paul... Seeing that Ant likes chiles, stuff him with some of your peppers, that'll get'm good
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Well alrighty then. Intel owes me some time off after this past week.

Comment

They have sheep in NM? Cool! I'm actually going to see a man about a cow or several hundred thousand.

I fly into Alba.. Alber.. Albu.. er that place you live Wednesday afternoon, then we drive down to Roswell for the night, spend the next Thursday in Dexter and head back up in the afternoon/evening to spend the night in Albuquerque.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                        They have sheep in NM?...
                        Umm....
                        Why do you ask?
                        Chuck
                        Chuck
                        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Congrats (I think that's the right word...) on your job - sounds like it's actually been going pretty well despite the previous incumbants' best efforts. Nice to be able to really prove yourself every once in a while, eh? Just don't let it take over your life completely
                          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Ants going to "Rosberg" MOOOOO!!!!!! ....LOL

Cattle, OilWells and Extraterrestrials that's "Rosberg" for ya.

Comment

Ant said
                              then we drive down to Roswell for the night
                              So you're hoping to hitch a ride on a UFO?
                              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Dilitante1

So you're hoping to hitch a ride on a UFO?
                                ?unidetified feminine object?
                                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X