new to ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that you Lizz?
    Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

That's not Liz, although she is cute.

P.S: Long time no hear Liz, glad to see your still alive and well.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Where's the "Buy this now" option?

Good to see you back to tease Liz.

J1NG

Comment

"Intrests are, reading, writting, video games, lots of art, concerts, music, and outdoors."

A great writer, no doubt

Comment

blahahahahaha. 20 dollars (ok, i don't mean it a sick way, but you get my point )

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
              blahahahahaha. 20 dollars (ok, i don't mean it a sick way, but you get my point )
              20$, a cheap date
              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Yeah well.
                Who wants a cheap date??

Im thinking if people want to PAY to get that girls pictures and emailadress - they must really, really be in dire straits....

~~DukeP~~

Comment

The whole thing is weird
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

She must really need attention.

Comment

Shipping and handling: US $0.00 (within United States)
                      Buyer pays for all shipping costs
                      Shipping insurance: Not offered
                      Will ship to United States only. <-<-<- no email outside U.S.???
                      Work-Box:P4C3.0GHz; DFI LAN Party875Pro, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC3500 DDRAM, ==>>PARHELIA 128+ZALMAN HEATPIPE MOD<<==, 2 x WD360 Raptor 36Gig RAID 0, MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80Gig, Plextor PX-W4824A, Toshiba SD-M1612, 2x BenQ FP767 17"TFT

MEDIA-BOX:P4C3,2GHz; ASUS P4P800 Deluxe, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC4000 DDRAM, Radeon9800XT, 2xHitachi HDS722512-VLSA80; RAID0, Plextor PX-116A, PX-708A, Plextor Premium/T3B

Comment

Sometimes you can learn more about a person from the other stuff he/she sells: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

And the things he/she bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3077227832
                        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX
                          Sometimes you can learn more about a person from the other stuff he/she sells: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

And the things he/she bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3077227832
                          hmm.. sounds distinctly masculine to me.. LOL

Comment

Exactly what I had in mind...
                            "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

haha the seller is a guy. one of brads friends from Ohio.
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X