Female attractiveness "index figure"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female attractiveness "index figure"

Just heard on the radio a formula for this important number devised by Japanese scientists after years of study.......

Males according to them use the following formula to determine on the spur of the moment if they would like to bonk the girl currently being studied........

Volume of wench's body divided by the distance between the wench's chin and toes!

Now I would have suggested something more along the following lines for the average male human representative.......

Bra Cup size (a = 1 .....b=2 etc - aa or worse immediate disqualification!) + (length) + (distance between navel and top of bikini-line) divided by (difference between eye focus points) + (distance from top of breast to center of nipple - Pi x distance between center of nipple and bottom of breast) + (weight)

Care to play MSP for a while and help out these poor demented scientists by adding to the formula or even suggesting your own?
    Lawrence

What? LOL

When I see an attractive woman the last thing on my mind is mathematics.

Comment

I have to agree there, but OK - be a sport and try and define ito a formula what makes you forget maths when you see the woman...............
      Lawrence

Comment

Subtract the clothes, divide the legs, add a couple of square roots and see how she multiplies?
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Im more into waves and rhytms.

A friend and I (duing a hot summerday in the Copenhagen shopping district) formulated a formula based on the frequency of bounces.
          So we had 1's, 1½'s, 2's and 3 bounces per stride.

Add your own explanation about standing waves, motionresistance etc. to the interpretation.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
            Subtract the clothes, divide the legs, add a couple of square roots and see how she multiplies?

~~DukeP~~

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA
              Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                ROFL.. Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by DukeP
                  Im more into waves and rhytms.

A friend and I (duing a hot summerday in the Copenhagen shopping district) formulated a formula based on the frequency of bounces.
                  So we had 1's, 1½'s, 2's and 3 bounces per stride.

Add your own explanation about standing waves, motionresistance etc. to the interpretation.

~~DukeP~~
                  Perhaps this will help you?

FT.

Comment

Hehe...
                    Been there, done that.

I think she would be a 3. Or mayhaps a 2½.

~~Dukep~~

Comment

Working...
                    X