No announcement yet.

surround gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tnx char I never used this program"w32dasm" Ive been using hexworkshop pro. and I think I need to download some fonts or something cuz all the coding in w32dasm in halo.exe is all like boxes and stuff.. no actual english lol
    SaTaN^666

Comment

Originally posted by SaTaN^666
      tnx char I never used this program"w32dasm" Ive been using hexworkshop pro. and I think I need to download some fonts or something cuz all the coding in w32dasm in halo.exe is all like boxes and stuff.. no actual english lol
      simply change font in disassembler menu

Comment

dry.... that was kinda easy "smacks head"
        SaTaN^666

Comment

grr I just changed bot 640's codes in the asm for halo to 1024, and I got nothing, same resolutions :/ cud it be that my version of the halo exe is the newest patch? and taht its a nocd?
          SaTaN^666

Comment

n/m I got it . must experiment with new software :|

and again danke char.
            SaTaN^666

Comment

o0o0 cannot find fov adjustment :|
              SaTaN^666

Comment

what's it like without adjusted FOV?
                Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Comment

horribly zoomed in lol. feels like Im walking into walls, but really Im like 5x further away from the wall lol. must get this fixed somehow :|
                  SaTaN^666

Comment

Now, you can get Battlefield 1942 secret weapons of WWII and need for speed underground 1.03 hacks on my sg page

Comment

Thanks .... AGAIN ...
                      My Systems :
                      Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

P4 3.2GHz - ABIT IC7-G – Matrox Parhelia 128 8x AGP - 2GB 3200 DDR
                      480W Whisper Quiet PS - 2 x 160 GB HD - 3 x 19” Viewsonic TFT’s 3840x1024
                      Surround Gaming - The way it's meant to be played

Comment

tnx char. hows halo coming along with the fov? btw that page......just went under favs lol
                        SaTaN^666

Comment

... and how's Max Payne comming along too
                          My Systems :
                          Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

Comment

For max payne 2, my hack add some bugs so, it can't be released now.

For halo, this game use a fixed matrix, so it could be not easy to have somethings without bugs.

Comment

but it must be possible right? one way or another?
                              SaTaN^666

Comment

That's a shame ... I have every faith in you and every fibre of my being is willing you to success !!!

... and I know you are busy being the genius you are but... chance you could have a look at these few too ...

Raven Shield
                                Enter The Matrix
                                Hidden & Dangerous 2
                                Medal of Honour
                                My Systems :

Comment

Working...
                                X