No announcement yet.

surround gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll recomend Track Mania. it is awesome and it supports narrower and wider aspect ratios than 4:3

(uses the given resolution to select FOV. )

"Dippadai"

Comment

• thnx Ill give that game a try nappe1. so n/e one have n/e news on the sg website?if its being created at all?
      SaTaN^666

Comment

• trackmania is fun. eh char is that site coming along for sg? I do alot of 3d animation so if u guys want some kind of logo or n/e kind of graphics or 3d work let me know, and Ill see what I can pull for u guys.
        SaTaN^666

Comment

• I played Battlefield for several hours on Saturday at a LAN party...

Apart from Motion sickness I experienced for a short while when flying around, this game is simply amazing in Surround!!!!!!

Every part of the game feels so much more immersive.

Thank you so much for the hack!
          Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Comment

• deffinitely. for me battlefield has been THE best game to play on sg. I DO lvoe sg gaming but by far battlefield has that spark to make sg what sg is. absolutely amazing.

btw n/e one know if the parhelia can take vid in? like so I can hook up my playstation 2 to play games on my comp.... my bro is hoggin out 50" tv with gaycube and 24/7 cartoons. is it possibel to hook up the ps2? and if so what kinda software do I need?
            SaTaN^666

Comment

• Nope... no vid in on P.

Try a happauge card.
              Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Comment

• Game request...

Quite an old one but still gets played!

Supreme Snowboarding!

It will run in wide aspect ratios, but FOV is wrong and due to DX7 limitations resolution max is 1920x 480 unless you use software video.

Can you have a look and see if the FOV can be adjusted?

Comment

• Hello,
                  Another one - Hot Wheels - World Race.... it's also quite old so you can get quite cheap now ... from the game set up menu you can select resolutions up to 3840x 1024 but with the usual FOV problem !

I'm sure this would be great fun in surround as the tracks are quite way-out .... loops and jumps etc.

You must run it with compatibility mode set to Win 98 (in the shortcut properties)

Cheers,
                  Padddywak
                  My Systems :
                  Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

P4 3.2GHz - ABIT IC7-G – Matrox Parhelia 128 8x AGP - 2GB 3200 DDR
                  480W Whisper Quiet PS - 2 x 160 GB HD - 3 x 19” Viewsonic TFT’s 3840x1024
                  Surround Gaming - The way it's meant to be played

Comment

• New SG Game's Crazy Taxi 3 / Taxi racer Newyork 2

Hi guys and girls,

Two new game's that can be played in SG.

Taxi racer Newyork only has some texture problem (i see a red square where i should see a texture)

Regards,
                    Wingie

Comment

• paddie ama give that hotwheels a try
                      Last edited by SaTaN^666; 15 January 2004, 23:23.
                      SaTaN^666

Comment

• Great ... ..... I do hope you are successful as I think it would be really good in surround with the correct FOV.
                        My Systems :
                        Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

Comment

• Call of Duty

I only heard about getting CAll of Duty Demo in Surround Gaming.
                          What is about the Full Version?
                          Does it run in 2400x600 aswell, any FOV problem necessary?
                          Matrox rox, S3 sucks!
                          Attention:
                          I am watching you!

Comment

• Call of Duty ... Full Version does work in surround ...
                            Only works at 1920x480 though .....

Find the config.cfg file in the "Main" folder of COD and edit these four lines to read ...

seta r_mode "-1"
                            seta r_customheight "480"
                            seta r_customwidth "1920"
                            seta cg_fov "143"

I know the resolution isn't where we would like it to be but it is way way better than playing on one monitor.... don't forget to apply FAA-16x and the HUD fix in Powerdesk.

also take a look here ...

Paddywak
                            Last edited by Paddy the wak; 16 January 2004, 13:46.
                            My Systems :

Comment

• Hi Wingie,
                              Is that Taxi Racer New York 2 ?
                              and is the texture problem a big problem ?

Cheers,
                              Paddywak
                              My Systems :

Comment

• yeah call of duty works in sg no problem sept for the crappy res, but multiplayer it does NOT work in sg, it resets the fov every new game round :/ made it very irritating to switch this wonderfull game from single player to multiplayer and back to 1 monitor :@:@:@
                                SaTaN^666

Comment

Working...
                                X