Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ chr 79:
    Thx for BF1942: SWWII and NFSU 1.03!

Did you find anything to my POP problem?
    Matrox rox, S3 sucks!
    Attention:
    I am watching you!

Comment

If I may add,

- Rallychampionship (from microsoft)
      - Chrome

Chr_79 is it a good idea to for example add the corvette tips and trics and other surround gaming manuals to your page so we get an overall surround gaming page.

Regards,
      Wingie

Comment

Originally posted by Masterblaster
        @ chr 79:
        Thx for BF1942: SWWII and NFSU 1.03!

Did you find anything to my POP problem?
        I don't know why you can't have it running in sg
        i could be a bug in resolution enumeration.

Comment

yea char u shud make that page of urs a big thing for surround gaming, I'll send links to all of my online contacts and stuff. what char has done can create a bloom for surround gaming if it had a way to express it self, and i think chars site cud be the big thing. char if u really make this into a good website, then people worldwide will contribute hacks that they have done as well to your site. it would be really wicked.
          SaTaN^666

Comment

Originally posted by wingie
            If I may add,

- Rallychampionship (from microsoft)
            If you speak about rally sport challenge, it run but with little bugs.

Comment

Chr_79,

You are right misspelled the name that's the game i mean we always plays this game if my friends are coming allong for a LAN party.

PS: What about my suggestion for a total surround page or wait... hold on..... why not ask Kruzin to put these files and a special page up on the old matroxusers.com site?

So how about that Kruzin is it possible, can you give your two cents about this idea?

Regards,
              Wingie

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me.
                But I have no access to the MURC pages to do it.
                It would have to be Ant or Sasq...
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Oke insanity has set in........ I'm sorry guys mixing up names of games mixing up names of people...

That's what you get if you watch TV, try to copy a dvd, make a php page, download some game's and answer your wife ;-)

Oke let's do one thing at a time.

Ant or SasQ, is it possible to host a surround gaming page with all the tips and tricks to get the games working and the files that have been modified by Chr_79 and maybe in the future by Satan666??

So now lets start clonedvd. to make a housecopy of marco borsato for my brother in law (my niece has made scratches on the original so it won't be played in their player).

Have a nice evening / night,
                  Wingleader

Comment

yeah man lets do this. its better to have a page with hacks that people can upload theyr own hacks as wel as download hacks rather then a forum I believe. this would be great.
                    SaTaN^666

Comment

• hey man Ive done some hacks on exes cut me some slack lol.just other people happen to give em out b4 I do :| I got that academy game on sg b4 teh game was even out... and I just got into forums so I was unaware of how ahead u people are lol. but back to teh subject a sg page would be really great for us.
                      SaTaN^666

Comment

• wow this thread has the most views lol lets continue it
                        SaTaN^666

Comment

• hey guys I got bored and found yet another game which needs fov adjustments"they just never stop coming" lol its called"18 wheels of steel across america" I got a screen of it, the fov seems kinda fine but in other views its not.
                          Attached Files
                          SaTaN^666

Comment

• Medal of Honor

Request to see if Medal of Honor can be hacked please.

Thanks

Kane
                            Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Comment

• no problem Ill get working on moh asap. :d unless char does it b4 me
                              SaTaN^666

Comment

• How is it you modify the code? I got a copy of WDASM but can only manage to run it... can't work out how to actually make a hack.

Thanks again.
                                Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Comment

Working...
                                X